Friday, August 16, 2019
Smartstore.NET 3.2.2 is available
- External category links: alternative links for categories in the main menu and in category listings.
- Page Builder: multistore support for stories.
- #1639 Shipping.ByTotal: Add option to calculate the shipping rate based on the net total instead of the gross total.
- #1537 Implement "Ratenzahlung powered by PayPal" provider.
- New Heidelpay payment plugin.
- Shop-Connector: mapping of product SKUs that differ between client shops.
- MegaMenu supports configuration of menu items
- Amazon Pay: PSD2. Strong customer authentication (SCA) upgrade.
- Updated *MaxMind.GeoIP* library and country database
- Removed HTML encoding for meta tags and document title.
- #1662 Quantity Units: added field for name pluralization.
- (SEO) combined SSL and canonical host 301 redirections to prevent successive redirects.
- (SEO) Activated GZIP compression for all dynamic and static responses.
- Set max. file upload size to 2 GB (globally)
- (Dev) Added a sample block for the *Page Builder* in DevTools plugin.
- Various other minor improvements.
- PayPal PLUS: paying by instalments can be selected in payment wall.
- Payone: send more information to API (e.g. shipping address) to stay as frictionless as possible for PSD2.
- PageBuilder: Added keyboard shortcuts
- #1582 Added structured data to reviews
- BMEcat: added support for import of specification attributes
- Fixed wrong XML sitemap index numbering.
- #1646 Setting ManufacturerItemsToDisplayOnHomepage to 1 will not show any manufacturer.
- #1647 All manufacturers page: link of last character missing in alphabetical letter list.
- #1664 RTL: CMS menu issues in backend.
- #1677 Page Builder: moving and resizing blocks via drag & drop didn't work correctly in RTL.
- Do not adjust inventory twice when an order is cancelled and deleted.
- #1500 Fallback to fixed VAT rate instead of rate by region for countries that are not subject to vat.
- Fixed "The entity wrapper stored in the proxy does not reference the same proxy" when copying an export profile.
- Various other minor fixes.
- BMEcat: set TaxCategoryId & MainPictureId for newly imported products